Need an Easy Dressing Recipe that’s Packed with Flavor?
This recipe goes great with my Mediterranean Quinoa.
Easy White Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic grated or diced
- 1 TBS fresh parsley minced OR 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 TBS fresh basil minced OR 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Combine: In a small mixing bowl combine garlic, herbs, vinegar, salt and pepper from a pepper.
- Measure out high quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Emulsify: As you consistently whisk all of the ingredients together pour the olive oil into the bowl in a slow, even, steady stream to create and emulsion.
- By creating an emulsion the olive oil and vinegar will combine together as one substance and won’t separate.
- Whisk until you have poured all of the olive oil into the bowl. Taste to see if the oil to vinegar ratio and salt and pepper are to your taste. Adjust if needed.
- You can also put all of the ingredients in a blender and blend for 10-20 seconds.
Use this White Balsamic Dressing recipe for a marinade on chicken, as a dressing for salad or use in my Mediterranean Quinoa Recipe.