Roasted Sweet Potato Fries
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes into long thin wedges - skins on, we want that fiber! (The smaller you cut the potatoes, the faster they cook)
- In a mixing bowl toss sweet potatoes with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Pop in oven.
- Roast at 400 degrees for about an hour or until soft and golden brown.