A High Protein Breakfast or Snack in Minutes
You can toss these ingredients in a food processor and have a complete meal or snack in no time. Easy. Fast. Yummy. Top with a high fiber granola, nuts, flax seed, and more fruit if you want. Can’t beat it.
Quick High Protein Yogurt
- 6 oz. firm silken tofu
- 8 oz. fresh strawberries cut up (about 12 berries)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Optional: 1-2 tsp. light agave nectar or raw honey or a few drops liquid stevia
- Optional: 1 TBS chopped nuts or seeds
- Toss in Food Processor.
- Put all your ingredients in the food processor.
- Blend until completely incorporated. Will take a couple minutes. You may need to stop and scrape the sides with a spatula.
- That's it. Really. Not kidding.
- Chill as 1-2 servings. Takes about an hour if you like it cold.
- Top with chopped nuts or seeds for added protein and good fats.
How Much Protein Do You Need?
Without added nuts or seeds, this recipe as one serving has about 12 grams of protein. That’s about 20% of the daily protein needed for 165 lb person.
Not sure how much protein you need? Find out here!