Vegan Basil Mayo
This tasty low-fat healthy spread only takes 5 minutes to make. I use it as a simple, go-to dressing for a variety of proteins, grains, and veggies. You can't beat it!
Servings: 1 /3 cup
- 1/4 cup Spectrum canola eggless mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black Pepper
- Chop your basil.
- Squeeze your fresh lemon juice.
- Combine all ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- Stir until blended.
- Because of the fresh herbs, this mayo tastes best fresh. Make small batches often.
Copyright Nourishment Connection 2011
Try with Fresh Summer Cod Salad Recipe, as a low fat, flavorful spread on sandwiches – just about anything!
Leave a Reply