How can you make lemon cod simple, fast, and healthy?
A fatty fish doesn’t need much work. Plus, it’s hard to dry out. Lucky for us, cod has the healthy fats, so as long as we give it a little love of seasoning, we’re in good shape.
A healthy protein can be this fast and easy:
If you want to take it up a notch. Add herbs. OMG. That just happened. (I know that’s 6 ingredients, WOW! but if you have the herbs, go for it.)
How to Make 20 Minute 5 Ingredient Lemon Cod:
Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Grain-free, Wheat-free
5 Ingredient Lemon Cod Recipe
- Four 6 ounce cod fillets
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub the cod fillets with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Coat with salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until flaky.
Leave a Reply