A Great Summer Cod Salad Recipe
This salad is easy to make, super healthy and fast. Great for you at home or if you’re having company. It relies on the great taste of veggies with fresh cod and herbs to bring it all together. Try it, you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 lb. Fish (cod, salmon)
- ⅔ cup Red onion
- ½ cup Cucumber
- ½ cup Celery
- 1 cup Fresh corn
- ½ cup Carrots
- ¼ cup Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Basil Mayo
- Lightly coat your fish with olive oil salt and pepper.
- Grill skin side down for 6-8 minutes. Don’t flip.
- As long as grill cover is down, fish should cook through quickly, but stay moist at high heat.
- Let fish cool as you chop your veggies.
- Chop your onion, cucumber, celery, carrots, and parsley.
- Mix together in a bowl and add your corn.
- Gently break fish apart where it naturally separates.
- Add fish to chopped veggies and parsley.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add basil mayo and gently mix.
Make this Fresh Summer Cod Salad Recipe with my flavorful low fat, dairy-free Basil Mayo Recipe.