Fast, Healthful, Delicious – What Could Be More Refreshing?
For a couple of minutes of work this ginger green tea recipe requires, you dramatically reduce the amount of sugar you consume in your beverages, pack in your flavor, and gain numerous health benefits from some stunning teas. How do you not try it???
- 2 quarts water
- 1 bag green tea
- 2 bags ginger tea
- 3 fresh ginger slices, (each slice is an ⅛" thick)
- 1½ tbsp. high-quality light agave nectar
- Put 2 quarts of water and fresh ginger slices into a stainless steel pot.
- Bring water to a boil.
- When the water and fresh ginger come to a boil, remove the heat.
- Add the tea bags, and cover.
- Let steep for 20-30 minutes.
- After the tea steeps, add the agave nectar.
- If you like it sweeter, increase the agave to 2 TBS. Chill and serve.