A Go-To Easy, Healthy Chicken Recipe
This is a super easy recipe I utilize as a staple, go-to meal when I need to whip out a healthy, tasty dinner fast. In less than 5 minutes you have a punched up marinade for your protein. You’re ready to grill, all you need is a spinach salad and a side of a go-to easy packet of quinoa. A healthy dinner has never been so simple.
Easy Punched Up Chicken
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup light Italian dressing Annie's or Whole Foods
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 2 tbsp. white basalmic vinegar
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Measure 1/2 cup of a light Italian dressing (preferably a healthier one that isn't loaded with bad sugar, like Annie's or Whole Foods brands) and pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add the vinegar and grated garlic.
- Set aside.
Prep Your Protein
- Make sure your protein isn't frozen.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before cooking or grilling.
- Put your protein in a ziploc bag and pour 1/2 cup of the marinade over it.
- Let it sit for at least 20 minutes. Flip it at least once.
- Remove your protein from the marinade and put onto a baking sheet.
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of each piece.
- Use your reserved quarter cup of marinade for basting if grilling.
Make Your Own Quick, Flavorful Marinade
Try my Quick White Balsamic Dressing/Marinade – delivers on flavor and takes just minutes. There’s even a video to show you how easy it is!
Leave a Reply