Need a Healthy Side or Snack?
This easy and delicious snack makes the best guacamole recipe. It goes great with my 5 Minutes to Mexico Recipe and my Easy Pulled Pork, Rice and Beans! Full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and good fat, it makes a great healthy snack, too. Healthy eating made doable and delicious – gotta love it!
Best Guacamole - Ever!
- 2 avocados Haas preferable, ripe
- 6 tbsp. red onion diced
- 2 tbsp. cilantro minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- dash cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Dice the onion, mince the cilantro, and juice and zest the lime.
- Set aside.
- Remove the editable insides of the avocado.
- Mash up in a mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl.
- Mix until desired consistency and taste is achieved.
What’s your favorite guacamole recipe?
Leave a Reply